Sunday, September 14, 2014

This Girl's Been Busy!

Author's in the OC...our terrific author's signing event in Anaheim, CA is now just weeks away.
It's October 4th...Woo-hoo! Have you bought your ticket?
If you live in the vicinity we're really hoping you come by and join in the fun.
Hope you see you there!

Check out the awesome romantic comedy Halloween Anthology I'm part of...
Shiver
...and all the proceeds benefit St. Judes Hospital for Children.
I'm proud to be with this amazing group of authors.
I can't wait for you to read the story I've written from the Animate Me world.
I'll be sharing the title and book cover very soon. :-)


Finally I want to let you know that very soon I'll be sharing with you the
project I've been passionately editing and working on all this year.
I'm so excited about it so stay tuned for more information...

xoxoRuthy

No comments:

Post a Comment