Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Premier of the Animate Me Book Trailer!

 She seemed far beyond his reach…
could love draw them together?
Animate Me....a fun & sexy, contemporary romance 
set in the animation world.  

At one point while I was writing Animate Me I had this idea that I would love to see a romantic moment between the two leads animated on a coffee cup.  I pushed the idea back in my mind thinking there was no way I'd ever be able to make that happen.
So now to see not just the animation I dreamed of long ago but an entire trailer for the story finished....truly is a dream come true.
Endless thanks to David, Daniel, Jada, Michael, Anna, Alex, John, Susan 
and my friends at Renegade Animation for helping me bring Animate Me to life.

14 comments:

  1. Love, love, love, love!!!!

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this story it's my all time favorite <3<3<3<3 so happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael rocks!! Congrats, Ruthy! Can't wait for my copy to arrive today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Such terrific production values! And beautiful people!

    Stormy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ruth - this is so incredible! Congrats - well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's SO PERFECT!!!
    LOVE the trailer.
    Congrats on the release of Animate Me.
    Wishing you all the success in the world.
    love
    Irene
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! It's darling.
    When does the movie come out?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You brought your imagination outside of your head and into the light!
    There's a long list of those of us who are very proud of you-
    Congratulations!
    Judy 3

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was wonderful. Can you just make this into a movie ... NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fantastic Ruth. Congrats! We've ordered our copy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a promising, sweet, and romantic trailer! Looking forward to reading Animate Me!! Congratulations Ruth, on making your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So fun to see Michael as Nathan :-) Ruthy, So very proud and happy for you!
    Hugs!
    Iris~Elli

    ReplyDelete